I would like you to get the most out of your practice, below are a few things that may help with this
- Wear loose comfortable clothing, layers work best so you can keep warm in Meditation/Relaxation.
- Leave at least 2 hours from eating a light meal and 4 hours after a heavy meal.
- Let me know before the class starts of any health concerns you may have.
- Practice in bare feet.
- See all asana (postures) as suggestion, you don't have to do everything.
- Remember we are practicing Yoga, not training to be contortionists.
- Work within your own limitations, and above all enjoy yourself!